Re: New spyware program and Jaws

  • From: "Peter Russillo" <plrussillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 17:51:46 -0500

Hi Marissa, I went to learn about Xoftspy but find no mention at all about
system requirements, do you know if it will support Windows 98 SE which I
run on my computer?  Why don't they explain the stystem requirements so
people won't be unpleasantly surprised when they download it to try it out?

Sincerely, Peter