New minor Jaws update now available uid

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:16:37 -0700

Don't everybody get too excited. First read the news below, including the
list of new features and bug fixes, before you jump for that update feature
on the Help menu. You very well may not want to bother. But here's what's up
with this new build, from the horse's mouth at FS. I don't know who, because
it was already forwarded when I found it on another of my mailing lists.