RE: Networking

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:45:47 -0500

Hello Sean,

I did as you said, on both computers the override cookies handling check box
was not checked. So I checked it. I made sure that both radio buttons had
the except buttons checked, and I also checked the box that said, always
allow session cookies. There was no apply button. But I did ok it and okayed
it again. Unfortunately it still doesn't work. Can you tell me what you
meant when you said, "Whether the page remembers what you put in depends on
how the author developed the form". I don't know if there is a form setting
that needs to be enabled. And if there is, where I would find it. Any
thoughts on this one?

Thanks for the help,

Roger Bachelder