Re: Nero version 6

  • From: "Marie Nelson" <thebkkpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:29:57 -0700

Thanks for the info, bill. I liked the older version of Record Now Max and
had great luck with it until I bought a new desktop and the CD burner just
would not work with that version and from everything I hear the new version
is very screen reader unfriendly. so now I am looking for the best
replacement and not exactly thrilled with Easy CD Creator. I have an ongoing
project of converting our audio books that are on cassette to MP3 CDs.
thanks again, Marie