Re: Nero 7 premium with JFW

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:31:12 -0700

Hi Cedric,

I tried the final release of Nero7 a few weeks back and it looks as if the trend with Nero is toward inaccesssibility. I could not get menus to track, the standard alt combinations didn't work for menus etc., so I next resorted to adding highlight colors. At that point I went back to a previous version.
Now it is possible that on a different video card things may have been different, I'll be interested to see what anyone else has found with the new Nero.

Jon C. Pierson

At 06:05 AM 10/27/2005, you wrote:
Good Afternoon,

Did someone test Nero 7 premium retail version with JFW ? Is Nero Burning Rom friendly with Jaws ?

Thank
Cedric
cedric.paulet@xxxxxxxxxx