Narrator again

  • From: "Nermin Hasic" <voy44@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:24:15 +0200

Hi,

exactly that does not work, no narrator inside the accessibility menu, no
narrator.exe anywhere.
So is there a way to recover narator, or to reinstall it?
I already tried copying the narrator.exe into my windows\system32 folder,
but there must be more to that, since it won't work at all.
The sapi 5 is set up correctly.

Regards,
Nermin