More questions about Nero

  • From: "Maryse Glaude-Beaulieu" <m_glaude-beaulieu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:55:46 -0400

Hi All,

Thanks to Debbie and Ricque for their answers. I unfortunately don't
know what you mean when you talk about the Wizzard. When I open Nero
Burning ROM, I get a screen where you choose to burn a CD or a DVD.
Obviously, I choose "CD". Then, I tab to the next box which gives me
twelve kinds of CDs to burn. Here, I chose "Audio". Then, I click to
"New", and hit F8 to convert the files. I don't have an OK button at the
"ADD" stage. I have "ADD", the box showing the types of files, "Open"
and "Cancel". Is all this normal? Somehow, I don'think I made the right
choice by downloading this demo! I'm beginning to feel a little
frustrated!

For the F9, I have no idea how to navigate through that box! Sorry,
guys, I'm a little "lost"!

Thanks in advance for all your help! I'm beginning to think that this
French demo isn't worth a lot!

Cheers anyway!

Maryse