Re: Mobile Facebook, Friends How to Delete ones you don't want?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:44:18 -0400

Chris, criticize all you want, but I did actually point her straight to the answer she needed. If pointing to a specific heading on a particular Web page isn't specific enough, by all means pitch in as well. :) Notice how I also mentioned hitting h or shift+h to move among the various headings on the page, which was an attempt to include at least a modicum of Jaws-related content in my post, unlike probably 70% of today's postings which had no Jaws content whatsoever.

There must be a list or several lists somewhere for very generalized computer discussion.

Alternative archives located at: