Re: Mobile Facebook Back to Normal

  • From: crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:30:12 -0800

Not quite back to normal; i'm still seeing status updates on the main page that don't show up on the mobile one.

Better though.

Quoting Bob W
<rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thank goodness.

Glad to see it wasn't a jaws issue.
Bob

Republicanism: the political theory that the poor have too much money and the rich do not have enough.