Re: Miranda/miraspeak

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:36:54 -0000

Hi Terra.

Are you using a free trial of the product?  That generally would explain why
this would be happening as its one of the main ways of promotion.  If your a
fully paid up member, VOTG have no right sending out these trial invitations so
I suggest you take this up with their support team who are friendly and helpful
people.

All the best, Ibrahim.