RE: Might JAWS not be good for my set up?

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:05:23 -0700

Alan,
Keep in mind that things do change and, as has been said, you will
eventually run out of operating system support and then you will be in a
very undesireable position.
I would go ahead and pay the SMA fee so that when you do need to make
changes the ability and support will be there.
While I may not load V 12 as yet I will go to it when I think things are to
my benefit.
I am glad I do have W7 as it does some things which are as slick as owl poop
on a Locust tree.
My Del will, most likely, not support Windows 7 so there will come a day
when it is new laptop time.
Cy, The Anasazi