Microsoft Office 2003

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:25:00 -0700

With our computer upgrade, we now have Office 2003 Small Business edition.

I've been a user of Word 2000 up until now so I'm looking for material
especially related to Word 2003.  A lot is the same, but there are changes,
that's for sure.  All I can find are books from NBP on Word XP.  While
that's close and I've ordered them, it's still not for the version I now
have.  Does anyone know of documentation relating to blind users and the
Office 2003 programs?  I'm not interested in Outlook as I went back to
Outlook Express.  But for Word, especially.  Also, has anyone been
successful using Microsoft Publisher 2003?  Just curious on that one.

Jean