Messages

  • From: "Boyce, Ray" <Ray.Boyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:40:48 +1100

Hi Debbie

I used to be subscribed to jfwlite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jfwlite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  but now I am subscribed to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I thought the first sight I said above was going to close and you enrolled
me in the Jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The reason I am sending you this letter is my mate who is using
jfwlite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jfwlite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  is asking
questions that I never receive on jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  is there a merge which has to be activated for
me to get both groups answers and questions
I only had 4 messages this morning where as he had lots more on the other
group.

What is the answer

Regards
Ray Boyce

This message and its attachments may contain legally
privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the e-mail.

Any content of this message and its attachments which
does not relate to the official business of Eraring Energy
must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by
Eraring Energy. No warranty is made that the e-mail or
attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.