RE: MemoryDumpNotWorkingHere

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:41:14 -0600

Thanks Alex, and I'm glad it works for you.  It would be worth a million
bucks if it would work on our network here at work, Because JAWS freezes
quite often- even three or four times in a single day.

Cher

>>> "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx> 12/06/06 1:03 PM >>>

Cher, That's interesting, because that's exactly what I do, it works
just fine for me.
Cheers.
Alex