Re: Media Player and stations with jaws

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:18:53 -0500

Hi, all,
I am  really stumped!

For 4  hours, a  friend  and I  have been trying to find MediaPlayer
stations on an   old hard drive (hard drive D)  so  my favorite stations can
be moved to Media Player on  Drive C.
Does any one have a  real " method to  import or somehow get "   "to"
Media Player X P   the elusive  favorite stations on Media Player  7  on
drive D?
Microsoft kept me on hold for over an  hour and that was after they  hassled
me before even letting me join the tech support queue.  So got zip from them
and that's more wasted time.
Please "write me off list"! !
And by the way if  you have never gotten the right  tech support or got poor
support to serve  your needs, the person to write is
Ms. Lori (? spelling of Lori)   Moore Ross who  heads upM S  tech support.

In  week 3  with JAWS 4.5 138 (my preferred JAWS)  and JAWS 5.0884  on X P,
I  can say there are no  problems.
Access 32 works as it did with earlier versions.  I  can read those
numbers with decimals  using 5.0884.
And the  awesome  "s"  keystroke saves me half the effort and so much
otherwise wasted  time by taking me  to "the same"  kind of  link on the web
but it  works fantastic  only in 4.5 138 (failing in 5.0884).
Thanks Freedom  Sci.
Happy Holidays to all.
Thanks to  you.