RE: McAfee vs Norton

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:09:02 -0500

Personally I think McAfee is a load of junk.

I believe it is more evasive than Norton.

I have never used it but have removed it from friends and family's machines.
It really bogs the system down.

I use AVG.  It is very accessible and have no issues with it.

Others on this group also use Nod32 and praise it.

I would google different anti virus programs and do some research.  Most
have free or trial versions you can check out.

Best of luck to you.

  _____