Re: McAfee virus protection

  • From: <eloheem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:25:26 -0500

well, maybe your getting verizon? because I've switched to verizon and I
have gotten msn premium 8 with the package with mca;I have mca and it works
well with jaws, but if your using msn im 5.0 then msn will automatically
update your im to 6.2, which made my im totally inaccessible, I don't really
use msn 8, for verizon gives me enough, but your choice..