McAfee error message

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 10:37:33 -0800

Hi,
I am getting the following message every day now.  My question is how do I open
the view the log link with JFW?  JFW says that it is a link, but when doing the
insert f7 it says no links found.  I have routed the JAWS cursor to the PC
cursor and clicked on it and pressed the space bar and the enter key and cannot
get it to open.  I am thinking that it is not truly a link.  If that is so,
does anyone know where I go to view the log?  I end up resending every message
that I have sent up to that point.  Also, how to I get rid of this error
message?

Error message:
 One or more e-mail messages cannot be sent.

 Details

 View the log

 After you verify your computer is connected to the Internet, McAfee
 recommends that you resend those messages from your e-mail program.

I am using Outlook  2002 and JFW version 8.

Thanks for any help.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx