Re: Maximizing & Minimizing JFW?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:34:56 +0200

Hello:
concerning your inquiry about  JAWS to be either minimized or
maximized, I believe that's JAWS has the same window applacation like
any other programme, so if you maximize the JAWS  programme
applacation that's appear  brilliantly in the foreground, it now have
become at the maximum  visibility to whomever has the physical vision
access to the visual screen.
that's what may I thought about at this point.
I' am totally blind as well unless I may have the vision minded to imagine.
Mostafa Almahdy, Egyptian Citizen, skype account: my_speaker
sorry for my rough language.

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is