Mastered the Excel challenge!

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:33:27 -0700

Chris and others,

It turned out not to matter that the Edit menu didn't present the same
options for selecting and copying to clipboard as some thought it would. I
just Control I'd to copy the entire doc to the clipboard, then pasted it
into a new Notepad file (Word would've done fine, as would Wordpad), and now
I can make sense of it.

Ah, so much for that. Thanks to all who tried to help. I guess I didn't have
to learn how to use Excel with Jaws. Life is short. That wasn't something I
figured it would be necessary for me to devote time to. I was right.
By the way, for what difference it might make in what that Edit menu offers,
I just checked and found that this is Excel 2003 that I've got.

Alternative archives located at: