Re: Making legible tables

  • From: "Chandni" <chandni1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:35:04 +0200

Hi Debbie,
unfortunately it is set on "highlighted". Any more suggestions?

Thanks so much

Fran

You wrote:
I would suggest that you start out by checking to make sure jfw is set to
speak
only highlighted text by pressing insert plus the letter s. Maybe your
setting
is set to speak all. With the setting on highlighted, jfw should speak the
cell
contents and its coordinence. Even when using your arrow keys, jfw should
speak
this way in Excel. Hope this helps and let me know if this works.
Debbie & Jessie