MSWord Templates

  • From: "Melanie Clouser" <MC319@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:40:13 -0500

My employer has made great strides in developing accessible templates but
something's happening as I try to input my data into the created forms. An
error continues to occur with Jaws claiming there to be a corrupt table in
the form. The error causes Jaws and/or the PC to stall if not crash
altogether. Has anyone had this experience? Can anyone give advice on how to
correct this error? The error happens whether the forms are created by the
same person or across different departments. The forms have edit fields and
check boxes. I've tried accessing the forms using Jaws 10 thru 12.

Melanie