Re: MSN sound file

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:38:55 -0500

Hi Andrew,
I believe the file you are wanting is called 'msn_typing.wav'.  This file is
actually part of the MSN Messenger jaws scripts.  If you are working with
Jaws 4.50 or above, you should be able to do a jaws repair and it should
restore the file.
I have the file, and could send it to you, but I think a jaws repair would
probably be better just in case any other script files were damaged or
deleted!
The file is located at:
C:\jaws450\Settings\enu (replace 450 with your version of jaws)
Good luck!
Chris Chaffin