Re: MSN question with JFW

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:42:32 -0400

If you get the one from the jfwlite home page it will ask you to upgrade it. But it's another version of
6.2 that has a fixed security issue in it. I mentioned jfw 6.1 because 6.0 had issues with msn. You have to use the third party scripts I mentioned with jfw 6.0. Those issues have been fixed in jfw 6.1.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <spollo50@xxxxxxx>