Re: MSN messenger and signing out

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:09:43 -0500

there's also a check box for that in outlook express, alt t for tools, o for
options, it's in the general tab, just tab through and there's a check box
for sign on to windows messenger when I open outlook express, make sure
that's not checked too.  Also, some times neither one works, I know I had a
heck of a time on my laptop getting it to stop bringing up windows messenger
when I started the computer, the only way I could stop that was to make it
so outlook express would bring it up as a matter of fact other wise it comes
up at start up.