MSN and maximize window

  • From: "Janis Limon" <desertangels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:32:19 -0700

I am using the latest version of Jaws and msn 6.1. When I try to use the alt
key along with the space bar to maximize the window, I get nothing. The only
way I can max the screen is by doing the file menu, go to system and then arrow
down. If anyone has a fix for this problem, it would be most appreciaded.
Janis Limon
desertangels@xxxxxxx
desertangel1@xxxxxxxxxxx