Re: MSN Messenger

  • From: Quanin <quanin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 17:16:22 -0500

Unfortunately, as far as I know, JAWS will only read those in actual
conversations themselves (the scripts won't work if, say, they were sent to
you as a text file. Though it was thoughtful of your friends I'll admit, to
my knowledge there is really no way unless you already know what they are.

James