MS Works & JFW

  • From: "Steven E. Marks" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:49:23 -0500

Good Morning Folks,

Is there anyone on the list using Microsoft Works 2004 with JFw?  If so how
well does JFW work with MS Works?  I have looked through the JFW
documentation and the FS website and have seen no mention of MS works any
where.  I'm getting a copy of MS works next week and would like to know if
JFW will read it at all.  Thanks and have a good day.

Steven Marks
---
This E-mail message is certified Virus Free by AVG anti-virus system.