Re: MS Word and JFW

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:47:13 -0500

Mickey,

    I don't know of a list for Word, but I saved a post with
subscription info for one for MS Office applications.  It is from
2001, so the list may no longer exist or the subscription info may
have changed, but you might give it a try.

jfw-ms-office
Description  Category: Microsoft Office
This list is for discussion of the MS Office suite of products used
with
JAWS for Windows. these software applications include Word, Excel,
Access,
PowerPoint, Schedule+, and Outlook.   on this list we will discuss
issues
such as how-to questions and anything relating to the Office products
and
the issues surrounding them.
Subscribe:
jfw-ms-office-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Maybe someone will know the status of the list.

    Sorry, I'm not a Word pro, so I won't be a big help with it.

    Good luck,
Margaret

"* M I C K E Y *" <5297@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a list for MS Word users?

Anybody that is a pro with MS Word and willing to help me, please
write off
list?

Thanks,
Mickey