Re: MS. Restore Points

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:50:16 -0700

It's in the directions. Here's the screen:
Select a Restore Point  Help

The following calendar displays in bold all of the dates that have
restore points available. The list displays the
restore points that are available for the selected date.
Possible types of restore points are: system checkpoints (scheduled
restore points created by your computer),
manual restore points (restore points created by you), and installation
restore points (automatic restore points
created when certain programs are installed).