RE: Lotus Notes version 7

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:17:34 -0500

Howdy,

I use Lotuse Notes 7 every day at work.  It is accessible with Jaws 10.  The
help files are what I used to learn it.  I don't know of any tutorials.  You
have your work cut out for you since it's a complex piece of software.  You
can set your mind at rest about its being accessible.

Have a good day,
Alex