Re: Logging on to a computer

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:04:36 -0500

Hi Edward,
I have two computers with Windows 2000 on them and a computer with Windows XP on it and all three are net worked together. I have disabled the three key stroke (control, alt, delete) on my Windows XP and have all three go right to the desk top when I turn the power on. I still have the option to lock the XP computer, though. I'm sorry I don't know how my friend did it.
Tippy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Marquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>