RE: LightScribe?

  • From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <CBlackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:53:47 -0500

I don't use Vista so I'm not sure that my experience translates well.
What I did in my XP system was go into the Lightscribe Control Panel and
with the context menu found several controls including update.  Once I
updated the software, it appeared on my desk top and when I clicked on
it, I was able to follow the prompts for creating labels.

Good luck!