Latest Version of JFW and Adobe Acrobat 6.0

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:30:13 -0500

Hello Everyone--
I have the latest version of JFW along with a full copy of Adobe Acrobat 6.0.
Here is the deal-- I have been sent several E-mail's with Adobe pdf files
attached.  When I attempt to detach a copy from the E-mail and paste it onto my
hard drive, I cannot seem to do that?  It apparently goes into some sort of
temp internet file folder, but I cannot seem to get the files from there to a
new folder I've created for Adobe pdf documents.  Can anyone help me with what
I am doing wrong?  As you can see, I have very little experience with Adobe
Acrobat, but as a result of the new business I am going to implement; I will be
needing a lot more of it.  As a result, I just need some help.  Someone help me
please.

Thanks,
Beto