Laptop without disk drive, and the new ILM authorization...

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:46:29 -0500

Okay, I bought a laptop a couple days back and it didn't come with a disk
drive. So, until the ILM CD is shipped or I get motivated enough to buy an
external drive, I use the demo version on that machine. Now, my question
is: since I don't have any version of an authorization on this machine,
will the ILM version authorize for me?