RE: Laptop keys?

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:21:22 -0800

Hi
Lets do this the easy way press jaws key j.
Press the letter o or if you are not using jaws in the system tray alt o
Now press b for basics.
Shift tab tell you here use keyboard layout.
Press the down arrow tell you here laptop layout press enter all done.

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jim.grimsby