Kazaalite resurrection

  • From: "Chandni" <chandni1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:38:01 +0100

Hi all,
I updated Kazalite to Kazaalite Resurection but it was so slow I had to give
up and uninstall it. I wonder if it's a problem related to JAWS. The
keyboard commends, like altF for file, didnìt work at all, and it took it
ages to execute simple things like canceling a download. Is anyone using it
successfully with JAWS?

Thank you

Fran