Re: Kazaa Lite

  • From: chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 04:31:41 +0000

Hi. No, it is not a Jaws or windows problem. This new icon appeared in Kazaa
lite 2.47. I believe it allows you to lock Kazaa lite from people you don't
want accessing it. I tried to remove it from my desktop, but like your system
it came back. I'm not sure if there is a way to make it stay off the desktop
unless maybe you took both Kazaa lite items off the desktop. I didn't try that
option.