Re: Jfw lite

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:23:26 -0400

Jim,

    Here is a post from Debbie Scales which should answer some of your
questions:

I wanted to answer a few questions that a lot of people have asked me.
First, I am keeping the JFWLite website up.  So feel free to continue
to use
it.  I use it all the time and will continue to try to keep it
updated.  I
will make a note on the main page if something was added or updated,
or
maybe post it to the JFWList.
Next, I have had some people question why I didn't just delete the
list at
yahoo groups and instead just set it to no posting except by the
moderator.
The reason I did that is because if you delete a group, it also
deletes the
archives.  There is a lot of valuable information in the archives and
I see
no reason for us not to have that information continue to be
available.
So you can still find the archives at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JFWlite/messages
Remember just because I'm not the moderator of the JFWLite list
anymore, I'm
still a member of our blind community, smile.

Jim wrote:
Hi, thank you for all the responses on this topic. I hope that the web
pages will stay around and will be updated. It has proved an
invaluable
source for jaws users over the last couple of years.