Jfw and broken MSAA

  • From: "Joy Tilton" <joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:09:02 -0000

        trying this message again.  I am unable to read my e-mail or read a web
page using Jaws.  When I open a web page, all I am able to tab to is the
address bar.  When I open my e-mails in outlook express, I'm unable to read the
mail.
This causes me to believe it's a MSAA issue.  However, I have no problem
accessing the MSAA using another screen reader.  I did a repair of jaws
already.  That did not work.  There does not seem to be a way to do a repair of
Internet explorer that I can see under xp home.  Any ideas, please?