Jfw 5.00.809 problem with IE 6 & graphics

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:50:49 -0600

Hi,
Normally, I have graphics turned off in IE 6, but, needed them on this
afternoon for a web site.

The page would load, Jaws would read menus, but, not the web page.  I could
not bring up the links list either.

Curious, I tried a couple of other web sites, at random, and got the same
results.

I then  turned graphics off, without rebooting, or reloading Jaws, and
everything returned to normal.

I have also noticed this updated version is crashing regularly in Outlook
Express.

I am using Windows 98 se.  Any suggestions?

Crystal