Jaws's installer can not install video driver intercept

  • From: Alexandre Alves Tôco <alexandretoco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:59:04 -0300

    Hi friends, as I said, my computer kept restarting if I pressed some arrow
keys. It is related to the video driver because I went to control panel and
excluded the video adapter. XP installed a vga compatible driver and now I can
run narrator without the problem. But when I try to install jaws, I receive a
error message from the video intercept manager telling that it can't install
the video driver intercept because the acount is not allowed. The most curious
is that at the first time I installed jaws without problems. I believe XP was
configured to login automatically because it didn't show the login dialog.
When windows detects and install a new driver as is the case, what account does
it use to do it? Is the system account?
If so, how can I acquire the same rights as the system?
    Cheers,
Alexandre