Re: JawsLanguages

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:41:38 -0500

Hi Dean, I found the following set in default.jcf.  There are sets for each
synth but I have placed the ones from eloquence below.

I hope this helps.
en,enu,en-us,en-au,en-nz,en-ie,en-ca=American English
eng,en-gb,en-uk=British English
es,esl,esp,spa=Castilian Spanish
esm=Latin American Spanish
fr,fra,fre=French