Re: Jaws9 Beta and standby

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:31:38 -0000

I had what I think was a querk in the latest JAWS 9 public beta. This only
happened once so far, but once when I rebooted the computer JAWS started as if
40 minutes has passed and that it stopped working. I'm using Vista Home
Premium. After logging in JAWS worked fine until the demo expired of course.
Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.