Jaws works with AVG antivirus

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:16:30 -0800

If I may reply to this, AVG antivirus is a product of Grisoft, at
http://www.grisoft.com.  There's a free version, which I use with
satisfaction, as well as a paid version with a few advantages such as more
flexibility in scheduling updates and such, as well as unlimited customer
support.  I don't believe the paid version is particularly expensive.
Anyway, check at the Grisoft web site to see more about it.  This user
recommends.
xtra irsoft,Gir