Re: Jaws won't read portions of a line

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:08:00 -0400

But what do you do withthis release if you can't get the new version of jaws? Freedom released this version without all the kinks worked out and the user is stuck with them. I have no problem with jaws 7 pro but I think to use the new version of IE7 I need this version.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:15 AM
Subject: Jaws won't read portions of a line

Hi

According to the people at Freedom Scientific, this problem has been
addressed in Jaws 8.0 - to be released "soon".

Renette

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw