Re: Jaws with Quicken De Lux 2000

  • From: "John O. Carvalho" <n1sea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:31:07 -0500

Hey Marten,
I should let you know that the program that you are talking about I don't
use.
But the first thing that I thought of while reading your message,was if you
tried rooting either pc to jaws or jaws to pc.
Some times that does work.
I'm just trying to save you some money & maybe some time.
John Carvalho