Re: Jaws version

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:22:56 -0400

Check out the FSCast  for January 2007 on the screen-readers page at:
www.blind-computing.com
Eric Damry discusses Jaws and Windows Vista.
There is no Jaws 8.1, and if Windows XP is working for you, and noone is forcing you to upgrade, then don't.

Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>