Jaws taking for ever to talk?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:45:23 -0700

Hello,
so my Jaws has been acting very slowly while I've been writing in word
documents. While I'm writing papers and tabbing through about 4 different
windows grabbing quotes and reading, when I start to arrow through any of the
windows it takes jaws either one second to actually read the word or Jaws just
skips the word and says nothing and as I ctrl left and right through the window
only a quarter of the words I arrow through are spoken. I end up having to alt
tab to another window and alt tab back and hope it goes up to speed.
Does anyone know what's going on and how I can fix it?
I have a Jaws 11 windows vista 32 bit. I don't think it has anything to do with
gigs because I have 4 and max 7 windows should be able to run just fine with
jaws.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out