RE: Jaws still stuttering on Gmails page

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:48:13 -0500

I bet it's the flash content that's affecting you.  Use the personalized web
settings shift+Jaws key+v and arrow down to flash messages off.  It'll only
disable it for gmail.  See if that helps.  You might also try setting gmail
up to come to your outlook or outlook express mailbox.  I finally learned
how to set mine up and I'll never go back to the webform unless I'm on
someone else's computer.

HTH.
Alex